Tuesday 28 October 2014

Microsoft and Me!

The two main Microsoft programs that I am familiar with are Word and Excel. I use Word most days to type up various Word documents. The other that I have experience in is Excel. I did a unit on Excel with my VCE although I must admit that I don't remember all of it. I then used Excel in a previous job creating data sheets. I don't use Excel that often anymore but it is useful to create forms of some sort such as keeping track of personal or a business' incomings and outgoings. I do not have experience with any other Microsoft programs which may show that I am not very educated with Microsoft or that there are other more convenient devices that I use rather than having to switch my laptop on and sit and wait for everything to load. Either way having some knowledge of Microsoft is very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment