Wednesday 8 October 2014

This is me

So here we go my first ever blog!

Lets start with everything about me.

My name is Clare Jackson, I am 28 years old and I live in Llandybie. I have been happily married for 4 years and together we have 2 beautiful children, Bella who is 3 years old and Noah who is 7 months old.
I am currently working with adults with learning disabilities as a Support Worker at a private care home. I've worked here for 6 years and have loved every minute. It definitely wasn't my plan to go into care or support working but it was the best thing that I did. Its helped me grow as a person and helped me to achieve goals that I didn't know I had. I studied for my NVQ 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care and then went on to do the assessors award.

I have just started a PCE course in PCET to enable me to go on to teach Health and Social Care or something there abouts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment