Wednesday 15 October 2014

Technology and Me

I have a VCE in ICT but that does not mean that I am capable of working/programming/coding computers or can even use most technology devices today with ease. I can use the programs that I need such as Word and Excel, I can access my emails and the Apps in my phone - mainly shopping apps and social network sites! Oh and of course everyone's best friend Google.
 
In our house we do have a few up to date devices and I would say that they do serve a purpose in our everyday lives and business. The variety and vast amount of technology devices that are being realised and further developed is far too much for me to keep up with, probably too much for many people to keep up with. Don't get me wrong technology is amazing and I definitely couldn't live without it but the speed of development is very scary.

Over the last 15 years, well what I can remember of it, technology has changed so much more than I would ever have imagined. The first mobile phone I had was double the size and probably triple the weight of my current phone.  I saw this little cartoon and thought it was hilarious and demonstrates how technology has changed and will continue to change in the future.
technology humor


No comments:

Post a Comment