Tuesday 11 November 2014

Questionnaire x2

Recently I have learned how to create a questionnaire through the drive application and I do believe that it is a useful tool to know. I wouldn't say that I'd use a questionnaire very often but I can see where you could for example at the start of a course or at the end to be given feedback from students. A teacher could send the questionnaire out via email or even print it out for a more professional look. The main reason is just the plain and simple fact that it is such an easy was to create a questionnaire. The questionnaire on my blog is just a rough questionnaire of something I would send out to the managers to find out information about what new workshops would be beneficial to the residents to enhance their skills and promote independence. I could send the questionnaire out and receive them back within minutes and then even create another person specific one with the answers given. The fact that it is online and easy to complete increases the chances of a swift reply with no excuses of the paper work going missing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment